Asian Association of Law Professors (AALP)
- The association is a consortium of institutions and professors from around the world. It brings together institutions, scholars, experts, researchers, young academicians and students by creating a thought-provoking experience for intellectual opportunity, stimulation and exchange. It is an idea developed by institutions from Nepal, India, China, Bangladesh and Pakistan and the organisation currently have me as interim president of the organisation.
- The geographical scope of the organisation is Asia Pacific region with special focus on South Asia. We are inviting institutions from almost all around the Asia Pacific Region from North to down South. (currently in process).
- The association will have institutional members and individual members.
- The association already have institutional and individual members from Bangladesh, China, India, Pakistan and Nepal. The exact details of which shall be shared in few days.
- The website of the association is asianalp.org and will be updated with information as and when confirmations are received. The email of the association is currently firstname.lastname@example.org
- On 10th July 2019 first general assembly of the association will be hosted along the conference confirming the institutions and individuals at the time as founder members of the association and formally launching the association.
- Currently, Prof. (Dr.) Yubaraj Sangroula, Executive Director of Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal and Former Attorney General of Nepal is the interim President until the General Assembly’s first meeting. Ravi Prakash Vyas is the interim General Secretary and Conference Director for the 1st Conference to be held in July 2019.
- Membership Fees:
- Founding Institutional Membership (Lifetime) – USD 5000
- Institutional Membership (Yearly) – USD 250
- Individual Membership (Yearly) – USD 150