- International Conference on Realising Asian Century: Understanding International Law & Governance is going to be held from 9th to 10th July 2019 at Kathmandu, Nepal and will be co-hosted by the founding institutions and Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal.
- The themes and details of the conference are available at the international conference section of the website.
- Participation in conference is by two means – presenting a paper or not presenting a paper.
- Registration Fee –International delegates – 150 USD inclusive of food & accommodation.
- AALP Member delegates – 50 USD inclusive of food & accommodation.
- Nepalese delegates – NPR 5500/- inclusive of food only.
- Interested participants for the conference shall submit abstract relating to the conference themes in no more than 300 words. Last date to submit abstract 31st May, 2019. Guidelines for the full paper submission shall be shared after abstract selections.
- The abstracts should be submitted by filling the form through the link here – http://asianalp.org/international-conference/
Unfortunately, this is a collaborative organisation and there is no funding available for travel and registration fee. Although, if you are AALP member, registration fee is reduced.
Effectively, the AALP Membership fee + Conference Registration fee is USD 200 only.