Asian Association of Law Professors (AALP) is a not-for-profit consortium of institutions and individuals from all around the world connected to Asia. With the successful completion of the 1st Conference of AALP on Realising Asian Century: Understanding International Law and Governance in 2019 in Kathmandu, AALP is proud to present its 2nd Conference in 2021 through a virtual medium. 2019 was daunted by the unprecedented loss caused by COVID-19. Considering the current situation, the theme for 2021’s Conference is “Asia’s Role in Changing Legal and Social Order Post Covid 19” .
The sub themes are:
- Public health, Equity and Justice
- Achieving SDGs Post Covid19
- Impact of Pandemic on the Legal Education of Asia
- Future of Asian cities in the Post -Covid era
– Need for building urban resilience post Covid-19
– Capacity building of local governments
– Equitable access to services
– Smart and inclusive cities
– Date driven Governance
- Public health and Human rights: Post Covid Introspection
- Building Economic resilience of Asian Countries post Covid -19
- Pandemic and Medical Ethics Law
- International Legal Order and the Pandemic
- International Law during Pandemic
The Abstracts must be within the stated theme and sub-themes. The abstract should not exceed a word limit of more than 300 words.
Last Date to submit an abstract is 10th June 2021. Guidelines for the full paper submission will be shared after abstract selection. For any clarification and information, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com
To submit abstract please click: https://forms.gle/ZKXAFr8viX4kR1Cm7 OR submit through button below.
Selected papers after the conference will be published as edited book volume or will be considered for Kathmandu School of Law Review after double blind peer review process.
Conference Registration Fee
Academicians/Professional – 50 USD
PhD/Research Scholars and Students – 25 USD
Unfortunately, this is a collaborative organisation and there is no funding available for registration fee. Although, if you are AALP member, registration fee is reduced